A Ministry of Simple Kindness
"Refuse no one the good to which they have a claim
when it is in your power to do it for them."
Book of Proverbs 3: 27
Who We Are
We are parishioners who are willing to respond to requests for assistance
with certain practical realities that people, for one reason or another,
are unable to handle for themselves.
The kinds of things we do include:
- Make a meal for someone recovering from an illness
- Drive a person to a doctor appointment
- Pick up a parishioner to take him/her to Mass
- Relieve a caretaker by sitting with a homebound spouse
- Do grocery shopping for someone with mobility problems
How Can You Help?
If you are willing to be on a list of volunteers who may be called on periodically
to respond to a request for help, we would love to have you join us.
What Is Needed for This Ministry
A compassionate heart
Willingness to be of service
A phone call to put yourself on a list of people willing to extend a helping hand.
For more information, contact Marie Staffa at 847-885-7700 x124.