AA meetings are no longer held at St. Hubert, but meetings can be found nearby in the area.
- ST. PETER LUTHERAN CHURCH, 202 E. Schaumburg Rd, Schaumburg (847) 885-3350
- AA Men and Women: Sundays 7:00pm; Monday 7:30pm; Tuesday 8:00pm
- AA, Al-anon, Alateen: Wednesdays 8:00pm
- ST. MATTHEW CHURCH, 1001 E. Schaumburg Rd, Schaumburg (847) 891-1220
- AA Men & Women Sunday mornings 7:00am
Alcoholics Anonymous® is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for AA membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. AA is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
Copyright © The AA Grapevine, Inc. (August 2011). Reprinted with permission. Permission to reprint The AA Grapevine, Inc., copyrighted material on this website does not in any way imply affiliation with or endorsement by either Alcoholics Anonymous or The AA Grapevine,Inc.
Contact AA for questions or for other meeting locations and times (800) 434-7985.